Defaulting Debtors Administration Database (SAIS) - negative credit bureau, created after banks, leasing and telecommunication companies initiative to optimize creditworthiness evaluation and debt collection processes. Currently negative credit bureau is accessible to all subjects.
- Optimizes debt prevention and debt collection processes;
- Assists in creating profitable and reliable clients portfolio;
- Ensures effective business activity by controlling credit risk management processes.
- SAIS ensures current and new clients credit risk management;
- Debtors crediting restriction is superior solution to timely payment of debts;
- Access to superior solvency information on all Lithuanian and private persons. No exceptions;
- On average, 12k negative facts daily, debts portfolio in excess of 14billion Litas (approx. half of Lithuanian budged of 2011);
- 10k daily users, which daily perform around 20k solvency queries;